Pimp My Virtual Class!
Do your Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) sessions need some customizing and personality? Join us to explore strategies on how to customize and tailor the content of VILT programs to meet the needs of your learners and "nail" your next session's learning objectives.
In this hands-on session, learn how to "take things up a notch" through the use of games, pre and post activities, and visuals to support learning.
What happens before and after your virtual learning session is just as important as what happens during the session. Well-structured and planned pre/post activities are a critical part of your blended learning strategy. Get ready for some creativity and out-of-the-box thinking time as we explore the world of virtual content, games, and activities.
Attend this session and learn:
- How and when to use games and activities in your virtual learning session
- Resources to create games
- How to convert games and activities you currently use in your face-to-face training sessions to your virtual learning session scenarios
- Strategies to blend pre and post coursework and activities to enhance your virtual learning session and meet learning objectives
Workplace Learning & Performance Competencies:
- Designing Learning
- Delivering Training
Click here for more about ASTD's WLP Competency Model.
About the Facilitators:
Dana Peters, CEO of Mondo Learning Solutions, has spent the past 17 years in leadership roles developing staff to achieve goals. Her core skill set includes:
- Leading and developing cohesive teams to meet organizational objectives
- Strategic planning and change management
- Sales and marketing experience in planning and executing new product development
Dana has extensive experience overseeing the administrative and operational functions in the credit union industry, with an emphasis on process improvement. She has been retained on numerous occasions to develop and facilitate sales training courses for vendors and institutions in the financial industry.
Dana is often described as an energetic and engaging leader with the ability to identify opportunities, develop effective strategies, and clearly communicate the vision. She lives in the greater Milwaukee area.
Rebecca Doepke, Learning Expert and Director of Client Services with Mondo Learning Solutions, has spent the past 22 years in training and development. Her specialties include:
- Employee development
- The employee and customer experience
- Leading and developing teams
- Curriculum design and development
- The financial industry
Taking a consultative approach, Rebecca works closely with clients on a variety of learning projects from customer experience delivery and sales coaching to employee onboarding.
Rebecca's virtual design and delivery experience includes sales and service, business accounts procedures, and online banking training sessions. Rebecca is passionate about helping clients nd their employees successfully meet goals, forge long-term relationships, and drive new business.
Rebecca lives in the greater Milwaukee area.