Degreed is a better, smarter way to discover, learn and certify the skills you need for the future. Degreed connects all the resources people use to learn and grow, including corporate learning systems and millions of courses, videos, books, articles, podcasts, and subject experts from thousands of sources. Then we add data science and machine learning to provide people and businesses with the tools, analytics and feedback they need to stay ready for whatever’s next. Founded in 2012, Degreed is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Salt Lake City and Amsterdam.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GAIN ACCESS TO DEGREED:
- Become a member of the ATD Austin Chapter. Degreed is a member's only benefit. Please note, new members can expect a 7 day delay in gaining access and login info.
- Use your email address and enter the ATD Austin temporary passcode: Welcome1! (first-use only). The system will have you customize your passcode.
- Watch the overview tour and setup your profile - add your profile picture, create a short bio and select learning topics to personalize your experience.
- Go to the Browse tab at the top left of your screen and you will notice the "Introduction to Degreed" Pathway. A pathway is a grouping of courses, articles and videos to help you learn about a specific topic. Click on the box to explore the pathway and complete a few of the articles and videos you find. There is an FAQ tab there as well.
- Select the External Resources section (top right in Browse tab) and search for a topic that you are especially interested in. You will notice hundreds or even thousands of results for many topics and you can filter them to find the perfect one!
- Click on the links below to ensure you have access anywhere you go!
(if you need a pdf of these instructions, get them here.