Grow with us!
Develop and Expand Your Competencies to Help others Reach their Potential
Are you passionate about preparing yourself or others to face new business demands?
Effectively develop the talent around you, give your organization the ultimate competitive advantage. Gather valuable insights on future trends and best practices to design, deliver, implement, and measure results.
We will cover what you need to know Now and for future challenges for all industries including Technology, Healthcare, and Government.
GROUP REGISTRATION RATE GET 4 REGISTRATIONS FOR THE PRICE OF 3!
Hope to see you there!
1911 Aldrich St.
Austin, Texas 78727
Friday November 9, 2018
Who should attend?
The Applied Learning Summit brings together a community of professionals to share ideas that matter in organizational talent development, learning and performance.
Our summit attendees are professionals in organizational and talent development. They perform different roles, have various levels of responsibility and work within multiple industries.
- HR Professionals
- Instructional Designer
- LMS Administrator
- Consultants - Coaches
- Higher Education Instructors and Administrators
- Organizational Development specialists
- Learning professionals
- Talent Development directors
- Managers and leaders
- Anyone responsible for building an engaged workforce
Why should you attend?
The Applied Learning Summit Human Experience!
At a time when we can find just about anything online, it is more valuable to be able to meet face-to-face with the right partners, prospects, and experts. More and longer breaks and an intimate Exhibit hall and terrace, maximize networking opportunities allowing attendees to interact with one another.
Attendees could earn up to five conference attendance recertification credits for talent development, human resources, coaching, and project management.*
- Multi-sensory experience, enhances attention and retention (yes, theater comfortable seats too)
- Longer breaks with more opportunities to catch up or meet new people
- Impactful Keynote
- Unveiling of innovative practices of Leaders in Learning Award Applicants
- Panel of experts input on how to improve performance and increase the organizational ROI
- Meet professionals with similar or complementary needs and interests
- Relaxed environment to connect, over food and refreshments
- Relevant and fun prizes
- Affiliate with Austin’s professional community leaders